This was the second aircraft that Eagle
Aviation Ltd aquired.
This was the last but one Halifax built.
The RAF sold it to Vingtor Airways in June 1947 but it was not delivered.
It was involved in a landing accident at Fuhlsbuttel in the spring of
1949 whilst taking part in the Berlin airlift. It was rebuilt and continued
in service until it was withdrawn in 1950.